University of Colorado Law School Giving Society
CU Law School Giving Society members provide the core foundation for law school and thereby make a big difference in the lives of our students. The generosity of your donation makes an enormous difference in our ability to offer law students scholarship support, career development guidance, programming, and loan repayment assistance. In addition, the support from Giving Society members help support lectures, outside speakers, faculty-sponsored seminars and fund alumni events.
Join us by making a donation to one or more of the funds listed below and help to make a difference!
- Colorado Law Dean’s Fund for Excellence
Provides valuable support for the Dean to use at his discretion to support scholarships, programs, alumni events, career development, or anything that enables Colorado Law to excel.
- Colorado Law School Scholarships
Your gift will provide financial aid and scholarships to attract, support and retain top students and those in need.
- Colorado Law School Programs
Provides support for the Law School’s programs which offer unique opportunities and valuable hands on experience in a student’s chosen career, ranging from experiential learning to our clinics and centers.
- Colorado Law School Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
Your gift to LRAP provides loans and grants to assist recent CU law graduates in repaying law school education loans while employed in low-paying public service jobs.
- Colorado Law School Professorships
Provides funding to retain and support our high quality and dedicated faculty, including funded professorships.
Colorado Law School Giving Society Levels
To learn more about the benefits of joining the Giving Society please contact email@example.com or 303-492-3093
- Ira C. Rothgerber, Jr. Society (Contributions of $10,000 and up)
- Dean’s Cabinet (Contributions of $5,000-$9,999)
- Dean’s Circle (Contributions of $2,500–$4,999)
- Dean’s Club (Contributions of $1,500–$2,499)
- Wiley B. Rutledge Society (Alumni who contribute $100 for each year out of law school up until their 10th reunion.)
- Lifetime Levels
- Lifetime Rothgerber Society Member ($1,000,000 +)
- Lifetime Dean’s Cabinet Member ($500,000-$999,999)
- Lifetime Dean’s Circle Member ($300,000-$499,999)
- Lifetime Dean’s Club Member ($150,000-$299,999)